Medical MissionsMission Reports
We provide short-term medical relief to countries all over the world.
POHF Medical mission team is comprised of both medical professionals and nonmedical team members. We operate a mobile clinic for one week every year in effort to provide exceptional medical care to those who do not have regular access. We have provided short term medical relief to Panama, Saint Andres, Kenya, Liberia, and Haiti. In these communities we educate on the benefits of good nutrition and physical activity improving the quality of life. To help POHF serve the underserved donate here►
How may I become a member of the POHF Medical Mission Team?
Please submit your resume to info@POHFoundation.org
Attn: Medical Mission
Providing medical treatment
through medical mission mini clinics. Medical Outreach:
- Panama Medical Outreach read report
- Kenya Medical Outreach read report
- Liberia Medical Outreach read report
- Haiti Medical Outreach read report
- San Andreas Medical Outreach read report
- Peru Medical Mission read report