Benefits of Sponsorship
- Building a sponsor-advertiser relationship with Picture of Health Foundation is a great way to promote any product, service or idea and to reach a large number of people increasing brand awareness, sales and customers.
- Sponsorship is a great value addition towards community and your company’s marketing efforts
- Sponsors have visibility beyond the 8th Annual Family 5K Bubble Run &Walk to include: multiple marketing funnels, POHF banners, social media and more.
- Children and families are impacted by exposure to information, resources and tools to promote a healthy lifestyle.
According to the Center of Disease Control, obesity during childhood can have a harmful effect on the body in a variety of ways. Children who have obesity are more likely to have one or more of the following, our program will promote healthy minds and bodies and thus improve quality of life.
- High blood pressure and high cholesterol, which are risk factors for cardiovascular disease (CVD).
- Increased risk of impaired glucose tolerance, insulin resistance, and type 2 diabetes.
- Breathing problems, such as asthma and sleep apnea.
- Joint problems and musculoskeletal discomfort.
- Fatty liver disease, gallstones, and gastro-esophageal reflux (i.e., heartburn).
Childhood obesity is also related to the following.
- Psychological problems such as anxiety and depression.
- Low self-esteem and lower self-reported quality of life.
- Social problems such as bullying and stigma.